January 17th, 2007
Allied Safety has used a CUBLOC CB220 module and a graphic LCD
to create a proximity warning system for high voltages in industrial
- Allied Safety Engineering, LLC develops products to save lives.
- Their primary products are high voltage proximity warning devices
and line contact warning devices. Proximity warning devices have
been used successfully for decades to prevent heavy equipment
from coming into contact with high voltage lines.
- ASE has developed advanced patented technology to provide
the most advanced proximity warning devices in the industry.
- When a vehicle strikes a high voltage line, death most often
occurs when personnel come into contact with the energized
vehicle while in contact with the ground below the vehicle.
- Details of the study are included in the references.